Are you looking for a web design course that will change your life? Spoiler alert: Flux Academy is what you are looking for.
I’ve spent thousands of dollars of my own money on web design courses and been through many that were OK, many that were MEH, and a few that are simply AMAZING.
I hope I can help you cut through the clutter and save time & money by going right to the best course available.
Let’s get started!
Flux Academy’s main promise is “Learn the Art & Business of Web Design… to Create a Successful and Fulfilling Career as a Freelance Web Designer” and that pretty much nails it.
Ran Segall, the founder of Flux Academy, has created a lean catalog of three courses that provide you with everything you need to be a successful web designer. I’ll briefly preview each of the three below and identify the main reasons why you would enroll in each one.
Also, all of Flux Academy’s courses come with a money-back guarantee so you can always enroll and, if it isn’t a good fit, ask for a refund.
- Do you want to learn how to make websites clients will pay $10,000 for?
- Are you curious what a professional web designer workflow looks like?
- Do you want to be more confident in your web design skills and pricing?
If you said yes to any of the above, you will love Web Design Pro by Flux Academy.
Are you ready to become a confident web designer? You will gain newfound confidence after learning from the web design wizard Ran Segall. He will show you the full website process, showing how to properly research, the power of organizing content, and how to develop a strategy for websites that will truly differentiate you from others.
You will also get direct feedback on the projects in the course. Earn a certificate by completing the projects, start earning more from each website project, and make more than you thought was possible.
- Are you interested in making amazing Webflow sites?
- Do you want to get into website design and haven’t chosen the platform to make them on yet?
- Are you a talented designer looking to begin website designing?
If you said yes to any of the above, the Webflow Masterclass is the course for you.
I’ll be honest. I have not converted to Webflow (yet).
But, I have taken this course and I absolutely LOVED it. Why? Even though this course does show the ins and outs of Webflow and how to convert a wireframe into a Webflow build, it’s very worthwhile for me to be able to see a professional working and learning from their perspective.
I do intend to continue to investigate Webflow to see if it’s something I need to switch to if it makes business sense for me. Regardless, if you are someone who is looking to learn Webflow, then there is no better choice than this.
And, frankly, if I were to start web design today, I would start with Webflow.
- Do you want to make six figures as a freelancer?
- Do you want to learn the optimal way to run your business?
- Are you struggling to manage your finances?
All of these (and more) are answered in the 6 Figure Freelancer course. I will say – implementing these tactics and tools has been critical to the growth of my business. The finance section alone will help you make and save more money with simple adjustments that you can start doing immediately.
This course covers so many topics that will quickly turn you into a confident freelancer that has a solid grasp of nearly every aspect of your business.
- Have you ever wanted to learn the step-by-step process to create a truly unique web design?
- Do you want to make a more confident web designer?
- Do you want to demystify the web design process forever?
Laura Elizabeth of Design Academy has set out to do just that. And she has succeeded.
A Masterclass in Web Design Process
The core of what makes this class so valuable is how accessible and practical the tips and teachings are. Laura takes you step-by-step through a real example and takes what can be an incredibly daunting process and makes it streamlined.
She shares numerous tips and secrets throughout her process that have literally saved me hours and hours of time. As one example, in her section about preparing text content, she provides a very simple tip about how to prepare content that has helped me avoid back and forth with clients.
The Verdict for Design Academy – Is it Worth it?
If you have ever wanted to learn from a professional how to create truly handcrafted website designs, then there is no better course for you than this one.
So, Which Course Should I Take?
- Flux Academy is the perfect all-in-one web design school to teach you everything you need to be a successful web designer if you have the budget for it.
- The Web Design Pro course is perfect for those that have yet created/sold a website that sells for $10K+. It will teach you and show you what a $10K+ website is built with and how one is made.
- The Webflow Masterclass is perfect to take your design knowledge and translate it into making breathtaking sites on a modern platform that is built for designers.
- The 6 Figure Freelancer is great for web designers who want to learn how to improve their business in ways other than improving their design skills.
- Design Academy is an amazing fit for someone that wants to break away from using templates and create truly handcrafted web designs, or even gain confidence in making stronger design decisions when remixing templates to better mesh with a client’s existing brand.
There are so many web design courses available that it’s hard to know which ones are worth taking. I’ve highlighted a few in this article that I hope help you on your web design journey.
Happy learning and I hope this was helpful for you!